Goods For Good - Our Story
This video tells Goods For Good's story; what we do, why we do it and who we are doing it for.
We are a growing, UK registered charity that delivers overstocked goods donated by British industry to refugees and vulnerable communities around the world; we work with communities that have escaped war and conflict, live in abject poverty and survived natural disasters. The goods we deliver give the recipients dignity, hope and a sense of purpose in often dire situations. We have the logistics expertise to get the goods to people who need them, however, we need help to fund the operations and transporting the goods.
Since our establishment, we have:
- Supported over two million people in desperate need.
- Delivered essential goods to over 20 countries, including Moldova, Ukraine, Syria, Northern Iraq, eastern European countries, the Philippines and countries in Africa.
- Delivered £19 million worth of humanitarian overstocked goods that would otherwise have been sent to landfill in the UK.
- 90 companies on-board who regularly donate their overstocked goods to us.
- Responded and delivered essential aid after crises such as Hurricane Dorian in The Bahamas.
Please, watch, learn about Goods For Good and see how you can help share the load with us.
You need to login to vote for your favourite videos.
Login using your existing social media account:
Register by email
If you don’t have an account, please register using the form below.
Why are we asking you to register to vote?
This helps us to stop voting abuse and also enables us to communicate the short-list and winners to everyone who voted later on. We will not pass this information on to anyone else.
If you have an account, please login using the form below or click here if you have forgotten your password.
Supported byTweets by CharityFilm_
Promote - Donate - Celebrate
Increased exposure for charity video content
Donations made directly to good causes throughout the campaign
Celebrating the success of film in fundraising